온라인신청
  • HOME
  • KORI Course
  • KORI S.E.T Course 소식

The 2014 Biennial meeting

페이지 정보

작성자 관리자 댓글 0건 조회 7,982회 작성일 13-06-25 00:00

본문

We are in the process of talking about our program for the 2014 Biennial meeting which will be held at the LaPaloma in Tucson.  The dates for the meeting are October 23 – 26.  Tentative plans are for us to have a workshop on the 21 and 22.  We will be getting a notice out about that this summer.  We first want to gauge interest, but we think we are going to have a workshop about the treatment of maxillary first premolar/mandibular second premolar extraction patients.  The workshop will cover not only their treatment, but the diagnosis and the treatment plans. 

The purpose of this note is to thank you for sending such nice people to the most recent Tweed Course.  Shoon-He Chang did a great job as an instructor, and I think she made the trip a lot more pleasant for all the people from Korea. 

The second purpose is to tell you that we would like an hour and a half of scientific material for our 2014 biennial meeting from our members in Korea.  We are giving each country the opportunity to fill a certain segment of our program.  We think that this might be better than our picking the presenters.  We want young people who have probably not presented before and will take a few who have presented in the past.  Scientific papers need to be only 20 to 30 minutes.  We don’t want any more length to them so that many people have an opportunity to participate.  We cannot promise that we will take everyone whose name is sent to us, but please think about it, talk to So Ye Im, You Jin Lee, and others in Korea who participated in the past and let us know who is available.  As you know, the person who presents has to speak good English.  English has to be the universal language at these meetings.  Please contact me this Fall and give me your thoughts and your groups’ thoughts on possible program participants with their titles.  As I have told you, we would like at least one paper, maybe two, and some nice case reports so that everyone has an ample opportunity.  This will stimulate meeting participation, and hopefully, some of the people who are presenting case reports will present clinical material for Fellowship.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.